Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Paris meets Prisma

I can't seem to stop making cards with this fabulous SU!Parisian Breeze designer paper lately. The colors just soothe me somehow and I don't want to put it away! This time I paired it up with Baja Breeze and some Prisma Birchtone light cardstock that matched it perfectly. I used Julee's Mojo75 sketch from last week. I sponged the sentiment panel with Baja Breeze and stamped it with a $1 stamp from Michaels. I topped it off with some SU! ribbon and a few Kaiser Bliss-colored pearls. I hope this makes someone's birthday a special one :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I would have never though to put Birchtone cardstock with those colors. It's perfect! I love your color scheme. Great card!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.....I just love this paper and love the card you made with it..

Marifer said...

I love the combination of colors

Pollie said...

Pretty color scheme!