Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge #436


It's Tuesday, and time for the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge #436. This week we're revisiting Debbie's favorite sketch # 391 designed by our own Melissa.


and here is the prize you'll be playing for - Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Squares provided by TMS.


For my card I chose papers from an Autumn Spice paper pad, matting them with black and placing them all on a kraft card base. The flowers were done with SU! mini punches and dotted with tiny black gemstones. The sentiment is a retired SU! sentiment that was placed on Spellbinders circle and scalloped circle dies.

Be sure to visit the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge blog to see what the rest of the DT has created to inspire you to play along with us this week.

Now it's your turn, so if you have time, come along and play with us! We'll be visiting and leaving comments :)

Thanks for stopping by and make it a great day!

Carol


14 comments:

jimlynn said...

Love the mix of patterned papers on this Carol. Once again another great sketch too. Very pretty card
Lynn

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I love your neutral papers with those cute punched flowers. A really sweet card!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Great sketch revisit. That little row of punched flowers looks awesome. I will have to think on this one!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How VERY pretty CArol, love the interpretation of the sketch, lovely papers and flowers.
Faith
x

Janice M said...

Carol this is absolutely gorgeous!! Love the way you used the little punched flowers as part of the sketch. I'll have to remember this idea for the future.

Jenée said...

WOW, a lot of work went into making your card, and it was well worth it. Quite a lovely combination of colors and sweet little flowers. What friend wouldn't feel special receiving this little gem? Nicely done!

Wendy said...

Oooooh, I am loving this sketch and your pretty papers, Carol! The sentiment and little flowers complete this beautifully! TFS and stay warm! Burrrrrr!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fab interpretation of the sketch! Love your perfect layering (layering it's a thing that I have to made much more!) and that cute stripe of tiny flowers is a delight! Fabulous mix of papers and the simple design puts the sentiment in pole position! :)

cotnob said...

A lovely card Carol, pretty papers and sweet little punched flowers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the mix of pattern papers you chose and also the wonderful row of flowers you added to the design. This is a gorgeous card.

Stampsnob. said...

Beautiful card This is a lovely layout .Lis

aussie aNNie said...

My goodness! Where did the week go? I planned to enter the last challenge now this is a new one and I must enter, love this sketch and your take on it.xx [aNNie]

Melissa Craig said...

I love this card! It reminds me of pretty fabric and those flowers.... wow. Just perfect.

Patti said...

Well Carol I feel like a broken record, I just love all your cards!! I love visiting your blog and seeing your other creations and am so happy to have you on our team at Tuesday Morning Sketches!