Tuesday, October 17, 2017

TMS #425


Good Morning everyone - it's time for the Tuesday Morning sketch challenge #425 and this week Bugaboo Digital stamps is sponsoring. We have a prize of 4 digital Bugaboo images of your choice up for grabs so that's a great reason to play along, right? Here is my card...


Bugaboo generously provided this cute Halloween Brat Dracula image which I colored with Copics. I used a Gina Marie Designs set of stitched square dies to make the squares, using pumpkin pie and SU! Halloween dsp. The background is also SU! Halloween dsp. I added a "Boo" sentiment to the image panel with a stick stamp by Judith and die cut the panel with a Lil Inker stitched rectangle die.

Please take a moment to visit my DT members blogs and see their amazing interpretations of this fun sketch! You can find them all here:



Thanks for stopping by and we look forward to seeing the wonderful cards you make with this fun sketch! Have a great Tuesday!

Carol

14 comments:

Wendy said...

So stinkin cute, Carol! Love your perfectly colored Halloween image and that great paper! I was intimidated by the sketch this week but after checking out the samples I think I can wing it! LOL Awesome job this week on your cute Halloween card! :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great paper choices to go with this beautifully coloured Dracula, a Great card Carol.
Faith
x

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Such a cute little Dracula! Going to have to think on this sketch!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very cute image! I have a bunc of the bugaboo digis and now I have a new printer, so hopefully I will be able to use them. Fun sketch, it is a good thing you had the dies to make it a bit easier. TFS!

cotnob said...

A super card Carol, a fun image and fabulous papers - a great sketch.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I like this with the stitched squares and fun image.

Stampsnob. said...

Very cute image Great take on the sketch ,,,,,,,,,,Lis

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great interpretation of the sketch Carol, and this cutie is adorable... too much adorable to spooky LOL :D Fabulous card!

aussie aNNie said...

Ha what a fun card, love the cute spook.xx [aNNie]

Jenée said...

Your little card is adorable. That Brat Dracula is too darn cute. I LUV how you tied the background paper to your image and the squares are perfection. This card is top notch in all aspects!

MaryH said...

Really cute little Dracula (I don't like the scary ones!) colored most beautifully. Love the sketch and your interpretation of it. Of course I love the stitched squares that make up the background over that delightful batty Halloween paper. My kind of Halloween card. TFS & Big hugs to you both.

Patti said...

Wow Carol!! You pulled off the sketch perfectly!! This is so darn adorable :)

Janice M said...

You rocked this sketch!! Love the colors/papers you choose. Your coloring is perfect for this little guy.

Melissa Craig said...

Super cute card - I love the stitched squares and you colored up that dracula so adorably well.