Monday, December 22, 2014

Deedee's Digis is Closing it's Doors


I have a last minute Christmas card to share with you today. This is a pre-colored image from Deedee's digis called Daniel's Tree. You can now have this adorable image for a mere 63 cents! All digis in Deedee's store are on sale and none cost over a dollar. Unfortunately, due to European tax laws going into effect next year, Deedee has been forced to chose her shop in order to abide by these new tax laws. You can read all the details here. if you've ever wanted any of Deedee's adorable images, now is the time to get them before they're gone. Her doors are closing January 31st.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your road leads you home at Christmas time too!

Carol


10 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

This card is very sweet and I love that sentiment. Purple & Green flakes, it doesn't get much better than that. Great papers also. Have a good day.

wannabcre8tive said...

This is just adorable, I love the colors.

Brenda said...

This is an adorable card Carol! I agree that DeeDee has awesome and cute digi's. It's just too bad she has been forced to close her business. Hugs, Brenda

Teresa Kline said...

hi Carol, super cute card, your coloring is fabulous. stop by my blog and enter my Christmas giveaway here.....

http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2014/12/christmas-giveaway.html

Merry Christmas

sparkle & shine *~*

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This image is very pretty and you have made a very sweet card with it! Love the snowdlakes and the patterned bow!

MaryH said...

this has always been one of my fav DeeDee's images. Especially after I saw you & Lynn use it a while back. That's when I purchased my 1st DeeDee's. It's so cute and you made a sweet card with it. Love the glittery snowflakes and that snowflake ribbon. The checked DP looks so nice with the other colors. Merry Christmas to you & your family, and a very Happy New Year too. Hugs

aussie aNNie said...

Merry Christmas to you. Lovely looking card here and beautiful design.xx
{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

scrappymo! said...

Oh Carol...this card is so adorable!

The image berings a sweet smile to my face...just can not resist smiling at that sweet little fellow!!!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What sad news! I see Deedee's Digis on several blogs I read so I know how popular and well loved her stuff is and of course I've seen their cuteness with my own eyes.

nwilliams6 said...

Very cute. Love the image and sentiment. Fun card. Hugz