Saturday, September 4, 2010

QFTD25 Southern Delight

For this week's QFTD25 over on SCS, Phyllis (otherwise known as SparklePlenty1000) has been chosen to wear the crown. There's no way I can create an ornate card like she can, so I opted to case this whimsical card and play it safe. I flipped the sketch to accomodate this StampNDoodle digi image and layered it on Nesties Labels 10. The sentiment was computer generated and was intended as a pun since the low-cut dress clearly shows her um.......assets heading south! To further mock her, I embossed the black panel with the Tim Holtz brick wall embossing folder to indicate that she's already "hit the wall!" Ack!
I hope you got a smile or chuckle from this card, and I hope you're enjoying a fantastic holiday weekend!

Carol

2 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

You certainly did get a chuckle from me with this card...and a definite double take...LOL
Cute image, Carol, nicely done card...

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card thanks for sharing!!!