Thursday, December 24, 2009

Here are 3 more amazing hand-crafted cards I received for Christmas. First up is this adorable card by Denise. Denise has a style I've long admired so I follow her blog religiously. Lucky for me, she doesn't live very far from me, so perhaps one day we'll meet in person! Everything she creates just amazes me whether it's whimsical, dramatic or simply elegant. I love how she colored this cute image and added that notch for her perfect little bow, but just look at the unique way she added the sentiment! Thanks Denise, I just love this card and it will go into my scrapbook of treasured hand-made cards!!
This card is from the very talented Wendy. Wendy's blog is another one I follow regularly because I don't want to miss a thing she creates! Her style of layering just astounds and amazes me, and her cards are just perfectly done! Everything is balanced and I just love the way she uses colors and embellishments! Wendy is another blogging friend who lives relatively close to me and perhaps one day I'll get to meet her in person. Thanks so much for this adorable card Wendy! I love it and it's definitely a keeper!
And this fantastic card is from my wonderful friend Heidi. Heidi started this blog with me last year, but unfortunately for all of us she's chosen to leave the world of blogging. Thank goodness she's still creating her beautiful cards though!! This quilt rack was made by her DH and she sent it to me last year with a different quilt card. This year she sent this Christmas card, ready to be put on this rack for a perfect display option! Heidi's style just amazes me and she has some of the most fantastic creative ideas ever! I'm sad that she's no longer sharing her talent with the rest of us, but I'll share the cards I'm lucky enough to receive from her right here. Heidi, you knocked my socks off with this gorgeous quilt card and I send you big holiday thank-you hugs! I love that I'm able to proudly display these cards on this adorable little rack! You're the best!!!
That's it for now, but I have more RAKS to share a little later. Thanks so much for stopping by and I wish all of you a most heartfelt merry Christmas! May all of your hopes and dreams come true, and may you be surrounded by loving family and friends not only at Christmas, but throughout the coming new year too! Thanks to each and every one of you for taking the time to come see what I've been making and leaving such encouraging kind comments. I'm thankful and grateful for all of you :)

Carol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all your Christmas RAKs, Carol! :)

Merry Christmas!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

oh you lucky girl...and so happy to see an Original Heidi card...I so miss her creations...she is one of the best!