Thursday, February 9, 2012

VCMP Challenge #7

Challenge #7 for the VCMP over at the stars and stamps blog is to make a CAS card. They don't get more CAS than this one! I used one of those small embossing folders that came with a larger one and added a black mat and sentiment! SNAP! Done!
And now I'm off to bed! Thanks for checking in :)

Carol

9 comments:

  1. And SNAP---it is beautiful!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, it gives me an idea for a CAS for me. Hope you don't mind if I CASE it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very beautiful, Carol! I love how quick & simple this is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous, Carol. This is a beautiful thank you card. Great embossing piece. Hope you got a good night's sleep. You've certainly worked hard enough this week on these challenge cards to be tired. I so enjoy your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I think it's a good CASE for me so I can finally get a CAS card done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant looking card! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning. It is amazing how simplicity can be so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be concerned when word verification appears. You don't need to type in the numbers. Just type your comment, then hit "publish" and you'll bypass the word verification.
Thanks for taking time to leave comments, they're always appreciated :)