Friday, February 10, 2012

SNSDC40 Hats Off to You!

The challenge over at the SNSDC40 this week is to use a hat image on your card. I chose this Chef Cocoa digi image to make my card and colored it with Copics. I used the Fleur de Lis punch, border punch, and spellbinders die in keeping with the theme. French chef, get it?! *wink* I used some scraps of blue and dsp from the wedding stack by MM, adding a grommet tag die cut for the sentiment. I stamped the sentiment with wooden stick stamps - the kind you get in a set for $1 at Michaels, and added a couple brads along with a Fleur de lis negative punch.
You aren't required to use a SNSS digi image to play along with our challenge, but we sure like seeing them when you do! When uploading to the galleries, please tag your creation with SNSDC40.
Have a fabulous Friday and thanks for dropping by! Hat's off to ya :)

Carol

8 comments:

  1. Oooh La La this is so cute Carol! Love the French theme! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute, Carol! Love how you've made this into a French theme by adding all the Fleur de lis punch outs and the die! Super cute in these colors as well! Nice job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your French themed Cocoa card! Too cute and love that frame! WOW!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW how cute. What is he going to cook tonight? I don't think I've ever seen that punch used the way you did here today. It looks fantastic. You did an amazing job with the stick stamps also. I do not have any success using them at all. I love the little cut out on your sentiment piece. Enjoy your weekend. I'll try to get a card made for this challenge in a few hours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome color combo and I love the decorative border behind the image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute image - your card is darling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, this is so Darned CUTE Miss Carol! 8-) Love your Sweet Chef Cocoa! And I Love the little fleur de lis on his hat!8-) Perfect for a French Chef as well a the color combo too! You Clever Lady you! 8-) Love this!

    Happy Weekend my friend! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be concerned when word verification appears. You don't need to type in the numbers. Just type your comment, then hit "publish" and you'll bypass the word verification.
Thanks for taking time to leave comments, they're always appreciated :)