Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Just Chicken In!

I made this card last night to enter into the Technique Tuesday challenge TTSCS2 to make our own designer paper with TT stamps. I picked up this Quikutz chick die at the VF convention last week and couldn't wait until Easter to use it so I'll put this card aside for the time being. I used the TT WispyGigs stamp set for the background, stamping several images from the set with Versamark on glossy cardstock, and embossing with white ep. I sponged with Memento Angel Pink, New Sprout, and Dandelion inks. I couldn't find an appropriate sentiment, so I just hand wrote my own. DP, ribbon, and cardstock is by PTI, and the chick was made from scraps in my stash.
I hope this little chick puts a little smile on your face today! Thanks for stopping by :)

Carol

2 comments:

Please don't be concerned when word verification appears. You don't need to type in the numbers. Just type your comment, then hit "publish" and you'll bypass the word verification.
Thanks for taking time to leave comments, they're always appreciated :)