Thursday, January 7, 2010

Missing You

Here are a few more cards I made that are going into the box heading overseas to our military. I used the embossed foil technique on these, using the Herringbone, Diamondplate and Victoria embossing folders. I used Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, and Melon Mambo for the colors, along with some black and silver foil cardstock. I used the new Just-Rite stamp set (thanks Michelle) that I received for Christmas to make the sentiments, adding a different styled ring on each one. 2 rings were embossed with silver and one was embossed with black. {Click the picture for a more detailed view} I added 2 different clips on the ribbons and one was just tied into a knot. 2 cards were done on Soft Stone cardstock, while the 3rd was done on plain white. They went together quickly and I think the sentiment is Just-Rite (pun intended) for a soldier to send back home to their loved ones:)
Thanks for stopping by today and have a fantastic Thursday!!

Carol

8 comments:

  1. Well, my jaw just hit the table! Carol, these are beautiful! I don't know how you do it but your cards are just the BOMB!!! I love coming here everyday because there's always something new to see! These cards are so awesome & muchly appreciated i'm sure!
    NICE JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, these are VERY cool...I have one of those folders and have never used it...I think I'd better get it out & USE it! These will be greatly appreciated, I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' the look of the embossed foil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a big heart you have....what a great cause.....and they are fabulous....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol - these are all so beautiful!!! The soldiers are gonna love these!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cards are Just-Rite! Love your colors, and I love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards, Carol! And it pleases me so much that you're enjoying your Christmas present! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. very beautiful cards Carol. Is a real pleasure to see them here.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be concerned when word verification appears. You don't need to type in the numbers. Just type your comment, then hit "publish" and you'll bypass the word verification.
Thanks for taking time to leave comments, they're always appreciated :)