Saturday, December 12, 2009

Crazy for Challenges #15

I needed one more card for Christmas, so I made a card for the Crazy4Challenges#15 this week, which has a theme of "snow." I used my trusty Cuttlebug snowflake ef on real red for the background on this card. The ornaments (stamp from $1 spot at Michaels) were stamped in versamark on white cs and embossed with silver ep. I cut them out and popped them up on foam tape, adding some silver cording to make them look as if they're hanging. I added some silver beads to the ornaments and the sentiment panel, which was punched with a modern label punch and stamped with an Inkadinkado stamp. I outlined the sentiment panel with a silver deco pen to match the silver ornaments, and added a piece of silver metallic ribbon at the top and this quick card was done!
Thanks for stopping by today, enjoy your weekend :)


Carol

2 comments:

Please don't be concerned when word verification appears. You don't need to type in the numbers. Just type your comment, then hit "publish" and you'll bypass the word verification.
Thanks for taking time to leave comments, they're always appreciated :)