Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sweet Peas


I finally got my hands on this beautiful stamp set by Flourishes called Sweet Peas. I could hardly wait to color it because those flowers were just calling my name. I don't know what color sweet peas actually are, but this is how I saw them in my mind LOL. I used Tombow markers to color them and blended with a damp brush. I layered them on some gorgeous Azalea prismatic papers that really compliment the colors I used. The sentiment is from the stamp set, and I used a Nesties die cut tag with ribbon from a $1 bin at Michaels.
We're having a real spring-like day here today, so I need to get out and get some fresh air! Have a wonderful Thursday everyone and thanks so much for stopping by :)

Carol

7 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card Carol, done in my favorite color...PINK! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, that what I think, perfectly amazing is your coloring, Carol! I need to go to the color school near you! This is magnificent! Anne R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Carol, you did such a beautiful job coloring those Sweet Peas! I love the colors you chose. Your cardstock and ribbon match just perfectly! Simply gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOooohhhhhh, I love how you made the flowers pink and orange. Wow Wow WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sweet peas are so lovely, I can't wait to get hold of that set. You have done a beautiful job with your colouring

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Smokes, Carol!!! This is gorgeous. Your coloring is FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be concerned when word verification appears. You don't need to type in the numbers. Just type your comment, then hit "publish" and you'll bypass the word verification.
Thanks for taking time to leave comments, they're always appreciated :)