Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cheesecake Party

Good Morning to you all on this Thursday!
I made this card from a stamped image Michelle sent me with my last order from Stampersdream.com. It's made by Penny Black and it's called Cheesecake Party. I dug this piece of K&Co dsp from my stash and pulled out the Tombows to color. I added some liquid applique to the frosting and tip of the candle, then sprinkled on some dazzling diamonds. After it dried, I hit it with the heatgun to puff it up. The sentiment is from a G Studio stamp and the ribbon was a piece from my stash. The corder is a diecut I made with my Quickutz and the gemstones are from Kaiser.
It's time to celebrate a nice spring day, so grab a cupcake and enjoy!

Carol

7 comments:

  1. Love this image and I LOOOOOOVE how you colored the mice. Saa-weet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Birthday card...very nicely done...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Love the colors in this--lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and fun card! Check out our blog we've left something for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute..........I love the cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So ADORABLE!! I just scored this image myself. I so love it!

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be concerned when word verification appears. You don't need to type in the numbers. Just type your comment, then hit "publish" and you'll bypass the word verification.
Thanks for taking time to leave comments, they're always appreciated :)