Monday, March 30, 2009

Viva La Verve Challenge


I made this card for the Viva La Verve April challenge found here. I burned myself out with purple last week, so I turned to some different colors for a change. I used black, red, and white cardstocks, and some fabulous Kaiser Ebony & Ivory designer papers. The fleur de lis on the sentiment panel is the negative image from the EK fleur de lis border punch. A couple primas, Kaiser black pearls, brads, SU taffeta ribbon and this was done! Quick and easy!
Have a great Monday and thanks for stopping by ;)

Carol

4 comments:

  1. Stamping in IllinoisMarch 30, 2009 at 1:49 PM

    Oooo! My favorite colors in the whole world!!!
    Makes for such a stunning card! I love the layout Carol and all the gorgeous paper you used.
    Right now, I'm casing a card you sent me, just using a different image. You are my inspiration!

    Stamping in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol,
    I love these colors together! This is a fabulous card! Love the scallop edges too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this card! We are really into black and white. Also, the DP reminds me of a piano...which i love!
    jessi

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be concerned when word verification appears. You don't need to type in the numbers. Just type your comment, then hit "publish" and you'll bypass the word verification.
Thanks for taking time to leave comments, they're always appreciated :)