Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Paris meets Prisma

I can't seem to stop making cards with this fabulous SU!Parisian Breeze designer paper lately. The colors just soothe me somehow and I don't want to put it away! This time I paired it up with Baja Breeze and some Prisma Birchtone light cardstock that matched it perfectly. I used Julee's Mojo75 sketch from last week. I sponged the sentiment panel with Baja Breeze and stamped it with a $1 stamp from Michaels. I topped it off with some SU! ribbon and a few Kaiser Bliss-colored pearls. I hope this makes someone's birthday a special one :)

4 comments:

  1. I would have never though to put Birchtone cardstock with those colors. It's perfect! I love your color scheme. Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.....I just love this paper and love the card you made with it..

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be concerned when word verification appears. You don't need to type in the numbers. Just type your comment, then hit "publish" and you'll bypass the word verification.
Thanks for taking time to leave comments, they're always appreciated :)