Friday, March 6, 2009

No Time to Stamp Friday Challenge

I decided to do one of Carol's favorite Challenges, the Friday "no time to stamp". This was great, as I love to heat emboss and have been working with the SU set God's Beauty and wanted to make as many cards as possible, different variations, from this set. I used Old Olive and Baja Breeze card stocks for matting, other than that, it was all KC & Company paper. I added stickles onto the flowers and heat embossed the butterfly, then watercolored it in. Thanks for letting me play! Clicking on the card will give you more detail...hey Carol! I figured out how to make the card HUGE! :)

Heidi

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word - this is just stunning!!! Your butterfly is so truly beautiful - I can just see her flittering off!!! What a great job on the challenge to emboss -- way to go!! I am so glad you played -- thanks much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love the glittery look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh This is sheer perfection right here, my friend. Beautiful embossing and one really gorgeous card! Keep 'em coming, girl! Anne ryan

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be concerned when word verification appears. You don't need to type in the numbers. Just type your comment, then hit "publish" and you'll bypass the word verification.
Thanks for taking time to leave comments, they're always appreciated :)