Monday, March 2, 2009

MoJo76

I had time to work on the Mojo76 sketch challenge today. You'll find this challenge on the sidebar if you want to play along. I love the sketch, and I'm really fond of the papers I used, but for some reason the bird just doesn't work with the card for me. I'm thinking a big flower in the center might look more appropriate. Any suggestions?


stamps - Imaginisce, G Studio
papers - Tangerine Tango, More Mustard, Haiku, wc paper
inks - Versafine Onyx Black
accessories - MS fern punch, SU ribbon, Nesties, brads

2 comments:

  1. What a happy card! I love the colors and dp that you chose. Frankly, I think the bird is pretty cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Carol! What a superbly gorgeous card! That bird is PERFECT and I wouldn't change a thing!
    I'll have to check out your challenge...looks like something fun to do!

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be concerned when word verification appears. You don't need to type in the numbers. Just type your comment, then hit "publish" and you'll bypass the word verification.
Thanks for taking time to leave comments, they're always appreciated :)