Monday, March 30, 2009

Heidi cased my cased card!

Heidi, I'm overwhelmed with your kind words in the post directly below, but I need to set the record straight. The card you cased from me is one I directly cased from the fabulous gallery of jojot over on SCS. I'd just bought the same stamp set, and I admired her card so much that I copied it nearly to the letter (except for the piercing). I'm glad you liked it, but I must give credit where credit is due - that was jojot's creation, not mine. Obviously we both admire her work:) Thanks for the compliments and I hope I haven't disappointed you too much! {{hugs}}

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be concerned when word verification appears. You don't need to type in the numbers. Just type your comment, then hit "publish" and you'll bypass the word verification.
Thanks for taking time to leave comments, they're always appreciated :)