Friday, October 20, 2017

Happy Haunting


I have a quick and easy Halloween card today. I die-cut the Witch's hat with a Darice die, coloring the band and punched star with fluorescent Copic markers. The candy corn was done with Lawn Fawn stamps, colored with Copics and fussy cut and popped up on dimensionals. The dsp is from SU!, and the orange ribbon is from my stash. The sentiment was computer generated and the plum card base is by BB - a find from Tuesday Morning.

I'm sharing this with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge which includes the following mood board :


I pulled some of the colors and the candy corn for my inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your Friday is fantastic!

Carol

11 comments:

Mrs A. said...

I love this witches hat. Looks perfect with the plum background. Hugs Mrs A.

cotnob said...

A super Halloween card Carol, lovely rich colours and fun details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Can you call a Halloween card "sweet"? well, I think you can and this is it, Love it.
Faith
x

Wendy said...

Love the inspiration behind today's card, Carol! Your card is spooky cool in these colors! I especially love your witches hat and the nicely colored candy corns! Awesome job! TFS and I hope your enjoying these warm Fall days! Hugs~

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Quick and easy but so impressive and adorable! Love that hat and the cute candy corns!! :D

Liz said...

Great Halloween card. I love the design. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous hat for your fabulous card.xx [aNNie]

Janice M said...

Too cute!! Those little candy corns always make me smile.

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

Ahh this is super cute. I like cards like this

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is a fun inspiration board, and you nailed it with this card! The little candy corn with faces are adorable.

Teresa Kline said...

hello! super sweet witches hat, fun colors and design! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*