The Mod Squad challenge this week is to use a technique called watercolor stamping, and they have a tutorial linked up on their blog.
I pulled out my GKD stately flowers 6 stamp set and got to work. I colored the rose image with 6 different water-based markers, spritzed the colored stamp lightly with water, stamped it onto watercolor paper, then used an aqua brush to soften and blend the colors. In those areas where I blended the inks a bit too much, I used the pointed end of my markers to add more definition.
I die cut the image panel using a stitched rectangle die, and matted it with a piece of daffodil cardstock. The dsp is from the GKD Garden Tour stack, and the card base is GKD grass green, The sentiment is also from the same GKD stately flowers 6 stamp set.
Thanks for spending a few moments of your day with me, and I hope your Monday is fantastic!