Friday, May 9, 2014

Razzleberry Mother's Day Card


I've been trying to use my older "unloved" embossing folders lately, and after making this birthday card recently, I had a few stamped flowers left over, so I decided to use this CB embossing folder again to make a mother's day card. I used a cheery lynn flourish (split in 2 pieces) and adhered the left-over flowers, stamping a few images on the envelope. This is going to a friend of mine who doesn't read my blog, so I'm sure she's going to be surprised!

Wishing you a wonderful day today - I may have something later if life doesn't get in the way of crafting :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Carol

9 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

This is a gorgeous card Carol. The that embossing folder and your flourish with those beautiful little flowers. Have a fun day.

Benzi said...

You've created an elegant card, Carol. Love the razzleberry flowers...so pretty. Beautifully embossed and I like how you used your flourish.

Pretty envie, too.

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty Carol, You are encouraging me to go give my embossing folders a second look...smile...Hope you have a great day!

jimlynn said...

It just doesn't get any prettier than this! Stunning card and just the right amount of color with all the white. Love that beautiful embossing folder!
Lynn

Diane Jaquay said...

This is so gorgeous, the embossing is amazing!!! I need to pull out some of my old folders and give them a fresh look!

XxJULESxX said...

Just gorgeous!

Brenda said...

This is a gorgeous Mother's Day card Carol! I love this embossing folder so much, I just need to use it more! Hugs

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Very pretty! I have to say that I think most of my embossing folders fall into the "unloved" category. I never remember I have them.

MaryH said...

Just enjoying some of your posts that I missed. I've always found this particular EF a hard one to use. You have done a beautiful card with it, and love the way you added the flowers & CL flourish. It made a most elegant card. Love it! TFS