Sunday, October 20, 2013
I've had this pretty SU! smoky slate ribbon for a while now, and hesitated to use it because it makes big, bulky bows - unsuitable for mailing. As much as I like the ribbon, I wanted to find a way to use it that didn't require extra postage. SOooo, I decided to make "leaves" for the flower out of the ribbon. The flower is a Hero Arts image, stamped 3 times with Versamark on bright orange cardstock, then fussy cut and layered for a little dimension. I popped a rhinestone right in the center and added a SU! sentiment. The dsp is Bazzill Basics from the Licorice stack.
Since I used snippets of ribbon, I'm taking this one over to the Snippets Playground #95.
Thanks for stopping by and make it a great weekend!