Friday, July 26, 2013

A Silver Christmas Card for Rudolph Day

This Christmas card is entirely embossed in silver, with a metallic red star. I used 2 Hero Arts stamps to create the scene, and added a SU! sentiment along with a pop of red, done with a SU! mini star punch. The ribbon is left over from a wedding album I made over a year ago and has silver edges.

I'm entering this into the Rudolph Day Challenge for July, and there's another Christmas card added to my stash!

Wishing everyone a fabulous Friday! Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by :)

Carol

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

OHHHH, I saw these trees on Kim's blog last week and I loved them there too! THis is STUNNING!

Benzi said...

What a beauty, Carol. I love the scene with the moon, snow, and beautiful trees. All the silver is fabulous.

JD/ Jill said...

Just beautiful, Carol. I like the way you made that star pop on the card! I wonder who will get all their Christmas cards done first you or me? LOL

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Absolutely brilliant embossed card Carol . . . looks great in the photo but I can imagine it looks even better IRL.

Thanks for joining in with Rudolph Day.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Darnell J Knauss said...

Oh, my, Carol. Oh my, my, my. Wow.

scrappymo! said...

Very elegant card...the silver is so beautiful!

Jean Straw said...

Beautiful silver embossing and a lovely touch of red.A super stylish card.
Jean x