Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I've recently received this Liebster Blog Award from 3 different bloggers, and I'm really slacking in saying thank-you for the recognition. It's given to bloggers with less than 200 followers and it's really making the rounds in blogland lately!

I'm truly flattered and honored that 4 wonderful ladies thought enough of me and my crafting efforts to give this award to me. Those sweet ladies are




 In keeping with receiving this award, I'm supposed to link back to the person who sent it to me, and pass it on to five more bloggers. I've passed many awards on to a lot of bloggers through the years, and instead of choosing only 5, I'd like to pass this award on to all of you who come here to read my blog, see my cards and share your thoughts with me. I'm truly grateful for each and every one of you who spend a few moments of your day with me, so I'd like to extend a heartfelt thank-you to everyone who reads this! If you're making cards and blogging, you ALL deserve this award and it's my pleasure to pass it along to such deserving folks! Feel free to snag the award and post it on your blog and tell 'em Carol gave it to you :)

No comments: