Thursday, January 26, 2012

Crazy4Cocoa Challenge #34 - One for the Girls

Good Morning Cocoa fans and friends! It's time for another Crazy4Cocoa challenge, and this week the challenge is to create a feminine card. I used the Sweet Stop sketch #SSS142 for my card, along with the PamperMeCookie digi image and made a feminine card for a "sister" by adding the tiny tag. The image was colored with Copics, cut with a spellbinders square die and matted with black. The pink and polka dot dsp's are scraps from my bin, and the background was embossed with a Sizzix powdered sugar folder. The ribbon is from my stash and I used the Bow-easy to create the bow.
As always, please keep in mind that if you play along with the challenge, you can use any Cocoa image or one of his critter "pals" from the SNSS store. When uploading to the galleries, please tag your creation with C4C34 so we can find it!
I'm also entering this card into the SCS WT359 challenge found here.
Thanks for stopping by and have a Cookie & Cocoa kind of day :)

Carol

6 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

WOW I've got to get that shade of lipstick. LOL This came out so very nice. I love that embossing folder also. Here I go off to the store now. Enjoy your day.

Elise said...

Well, I'm a GIRL! AND I love THIS! You clever, clever, craftilicious one! YOU do GIRL - soooooo wonderfully! Yipeeeee! Or should I say, "swack!" :o)

Benzi said...

Girly is the word here. Love this 'dripping with femininity' card. It's really adorable.

Sandy said...

Oh look how sweet Cookie is! I just think we need more Cookie images. Your card is just as cute as can be. Love all the pretty embossing and colors!

Shannon White said...

OMGoodness is this Ever ADORABLE! 8-) Love your Sweet Cookie! I am Loving Pretty Pretty color combo and the BG texture too! Just so Pretty and Dainty! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

JD/ Jill said...

How cute! and Of course, I like that my favorite color is peeking out in the background!