This card was my first attempt at the challenge! LOL The lattice work was too close together and almost completely covered the image, so I snipped them off and just left the framework around the embossed image to stand alone. I thought this would make a nice Christmas card just the way it is, so I added some liquid applique to the embossed image for a little interest and contrast. I used a Spellbinders labels eighteen to create the frames for both cards and a CB ef for the image on this one.
It's still raining here in PA, so it was another afternoon of stamping fun :) Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all enjoy your Tuesday!