Friday, May 20, 2011

SNSDC3 - C&S with a Button


Happy Friday everyone! It's time for the Sweet'nSassy Digi Challenge #3, and this week the challenge is to create a Clean & Simple card with a button. I chose the SNS Gardening Cookie digi and colored it with Copics. I matted the image with black and added a red button brad to the center of the flower on the pot. I also added a strip of embossed buttons to the bottom, along with a panel of fancy scallops. The sentiment is from the Poppies & Greetings clear stamp set, and I added a few line dots on either side with a very fine black marker.
Sweet & Sassy Stamps will be offering a generous prize to those who play along with our monthly challenges, so I hope you'll dig into your stash of SNSS digi images and play along with us. As a reminder, please know that you must use a Sweet 'n Sassy digi image on your card, and I know we all have buttons lying around just waiting to be used, right?
Make it a great Friday and thanks for spending a little bit of your day here with me :)

Carol

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love it! Perfect CAS card and I love, love, love the embossed buttons!

merrymstamper said...

Cute card!!! Love your buttons :-)

ahem....I didn't know CAS meant clean and simple, I thought it meant casing a card or something...LOL!! thanks for the enlightenment.

Have a great weekend!

Donna Hanley said...

Hi Carol, Great card. I love your little button brad. It really puts a nice final touch to the flower pot. I'm sorry I haven't been commenting, but I could not even get on the computer for two days. Comcast problem. I'm still having trouble today, but not as bad. I need to get blogging. Talk Soon. Lets pray for some sunshine.

Wendy said...

Super adorable, Carol!! Love that image and that button embossing folder!! :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Carol. Love the cute image, the fab coloring... the button embossing is perfect. :o)

Susan (rainy) said...

Such an adorable card, Carol. Love that sweet little button brad. The row of embossed buttons is perfect for the challenge, too. Darling card!

Unknown said...

This is so cute Carol! I love the button border and your fantastic coloring!

Sue from Oregon said...

A great clean card Carol. Love how you added the embossed buttons!

Joanne (jojot) said...

adorable.....and love that row of embossed buttons

Benzi said...

O.K., this is just too cute, Carol. I love the image and the embossed strip. I am quite sure I have that embossing folder. I guess I forget what I do have. I think that means don't buy anymore for a long while. LOL