Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Crazy4Cocoa Challenge #22

The challenge this week for the Crazy4Cocoa challenge is to use the colors pink & yellow! I used the Cookie's gift digi image for my card, coloring with Copics and layering with Spellbinders circles and Sprockets dies. I added a little stickles on the gift ribbon and points of the bottom layer and added some acrylic flower bling. I added 2 eyelets to the bottom of the circle and added some bakers twine tied it into a tiny bow. The yellow DP is by DCWV and I'm not sure about the pink as it was a scrap from my stash. The sentiment is from the SNS Poppies and Greetings set.
You might have seen this badge on my sidebar recently, and if you click it, you'll be taken to the brand new Sweet'nSassy Digi challenge blog that's going to be launched on May 6th! Sadly, this is our last Crazy4Cocoa challenge, but you'll still be able to use all those Cocoa digi images so don't worry! You'll be able to use ANY digi image from the Sweet'nSassy store with our new challenge blog! I think you're really going to enjoy playing along, so hop on over and sign up as a follower so you don't miss any posts! Our new challenge day will be on Fridays starting next week. The DT is waiting to share their creations with you and it's going to be very exciting!
Thanks so much for stopping by today, and I hope you'll find time to grab those adorable Cocoa images and play along with our final Crazy4Cocoa challenge! Have a terrific Tuesday!

Carol

9 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Thanks for the info, Carol. I am sucha fan of Cocoa and Cookie! This is so sweet. Funny thing, I was not a fan of this Nestie when it came out, but it really works here on your card!

LeAnne said...

Sunny & sweet, Carol!

Janice M said...

Adorable Carol! Thanks for the info on the challenge changes!

Silli said...

awww, what a sweet image....Love your coloring Carol!

Sue from Oregon said...

Sweet card, Love how you framed your fun image with that nestie!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh how cool, I love the new digi challenge idea. Totally LOVIN' your card, too. The colors are so soft and girly!!

Benzi said...

What a fun sprocket die. And, no more Cocoa challenges? Cocoa is so sweet and I love this one. How darling is that bow in the hair.
Lovely, little twine bow, too.

Marlene said...

Adorable! Who doesn't love these bright spring colors! Cute image, too. Love the card!

Joanne (jojot) said...

love the sweet details on this one ...also like the use of that Spellbinder's die to pop the image