Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Whole Lot of Love

I stayed in today and stamped for most of the day since it was snowing. Some cards I'll share with you - others are being put to rest LOL I don't seem to have consistent MoJo since the holidays are over, but I keep trying :)
This image is a free digi from the incredibly generous Sliekje. She shares all her digis free to those who want them, and they're all adorable! She gives us a gift every time she posts a new one, and she really has the talent to create some cuties! I saw this and thought of my granddaughter since she loves to pull her little sister around in a wagon, so this one is going to her. I colored the image with Copics and found a remnant of some old Valentine DP and a few snippets of left over ribbon. I added glossy accents to the hearts and stickles to the wheel centers. The zig-zag border was done with an EK punch, and I added a heart brad for interest. The sentiment is by SU!, done with SU! punches.
There's not much on tv tonight, so I might just keep on stamping the night away :)
Have a great weekend everyone!

Carol

14 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Such an adorable image and I love the accents on the hearts!

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWWW...Carol this is over the top cute! Love the image and especially the hearts!!! The glossy accent really makes them pop :)!!! I love Valentine and making pink/red cards :) !!!

Stay warm and keep them beauties coming!!! Hugs ~S~

Joanne (jojot) said...

so very sweet...fab coloring....fun, happy design....fab

Diane Jaquay said...

awwww, that image is so ADORABLE!!! Cute cute card!

Dixie Cochran said...

Such a sweet card!

Sue from Oregon said...

What a fun freebie and a darling card!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Hey, I downloaded this one! Thanks for the reminder! You really made it come to life. Guess I best get to the store and pack in a few groceries. Sounds like round 3 might be a bit heavier. Keep warm.

Sliekje said...

Hi,

you made a lovely card with this image :-)
Thank you for showing it to me. I hope you will have lots of fun with the other ones too.
greetings Sliekje and cats

Wendy said...

Your right Carol, this image is so cute!! I love how you colored it and use Glossy Accents on it to make it stand out. Great choice of paper & sentiments. I love this!
Happy Sunday, Carol!

Betty Wright said...

Carol, this is wonderful! Love the way you did the hearts! Adorable card!

Michelle said...

Super cute!!! Love those dimensional hearts!

JD said...

Adorable! Since it was snowing, I actually made a card too, I guess the snow helped with inspiration, especially since my card was made with snowflakes on it...smile...

Sonia said...

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! I love the image, great coloring! Great Creation!

Benzi said...

This is just precious and your granddaughter is sure to love it. That little pile of hearts is adorable and I can sure see the glossy accents...looks great. Don't you just love that wonderful zig zag chain punch? I saw Joanne/jojot use it and I just had to have it.
Thanks for the link to these sweet digis.