Thursday, June 10, 2010

More Pinwheels

I made a couple more pinwheel cards for OWH yesterday. This is a great way to use those tiny scraps of paper you have lying around. This is done with one of my favorite color combos and the sentiment is by SU! I scored a few lines in the cardstock for balance.
This one is more on the masculine side. I embossed it with a CB houndstooth ef and added some old scraps of Cosmo Cricket dsp. I used one of SU!'s jumbo grommets and put a large silver eyelet in the center. (click the picture for a larger view) I added a few score lines along the bottom of the embossing to leave a plain space for stamping. This is also a SU! sentiment.
Have a great Friday and thanks for stopping by :)

Carol

3 comments:

Anke said...

Wonderful cards Carol.

Anke

JD/ Jill said...

These are really neat...Must try this technique. I so like the look of these cards...

Louise Fox said...

I am so enamored with the black, white, and red pinwheel card. Why is it I always want to copy your cards? This is a great card for our heroes! Thanks, Louise