I need some more birthday cards for my stash, so I used the Stars and Stamps Sketch Challenge #18 to make this one. I used some Prism Intense Azalea card stock for the base and used a scrap of DSP I've had for ever. I punched the squares with the SU! scalloped punch, and then just cut smaller squares of DSP and turned the stripes in the opposite direction. I added some prima flowers with button brads in the centers. The sentiment was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink and embossed with clear ep, then colored with a matching Tombow marker. I added a few Kaiser clear gemstones for interest.
That's it for me...........I'm off to bed!