Saturday, December 12, 2009

Crazy for Challenges #15

I needed one more card for Christmas, so I made a card for the Crazy4Challenges#15 this week, which has a theme of "snow." I used my trusty Cuttlebug snowflake ef on real red for the background on this card. The ornaments (stamp from $1 spot at Michaels) were stamped in versamark on white cs and embossed with silver ep. I cut them out and popped them up on foam tape, adding some silver cording to make them look as if they're hanging. I added some silver beads to the ornaments and the sentiment panel, which was punched with a modern label punch and stamped with an Inkadinkado stamp. I outlined the sentiment panel with a silver deco pen to match the silver ornaments, and added a piece of silver metallic ribbon at the top and this quick card was done!
Thanks for stopping by today, enjoy your weekend :)


Carol