Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Color Throwdown #70


I had time to make a quick card for the CTD#70 which is to use Dusty Durango, Elegant Eggplant, and Old Olive. I used this Inkadinkado belated birthday image and stamped him with Versamark, and embossed with black ep, then colored him with SU markers. I cut the image panel out with my Labels four Nestie and sponged around the edges with caramel ink before removing the die. I matted it with a piece of Durango cardstock. The background paper is from the BG Mellow pack. The elegant eggplant ribbon was tied on a piece of olive cardstock that was punched with an EK mini scalloped border punch. The flower and brad were pulled from my stash.
Thanks for the fun challenge and thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Elise said...

Oh, my GOODNESS! What a darling image and FABULOUS color work! Great job THROWIN' down the colors of the old Color Throwdown!

Broni said...

Oh how cute! I love that little guy! Thanks for playing along with us! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, that snail is so cute!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very cute! That Basic Grey paper is a great match with these colors! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

cabio's craft corner said...

Rich in colors and so cheerful. Such a neat card!
Hugs,
Cabio

Joanne (jojot) said...

bold is design and color....cute image

Heather said...

How cute is that snail. I need that stamp. I am bad about getting cards sent out on time.

LeAnne said...

Heehee, this little guy gives me a giggle! Love it!

Barbara said...

How cute is this!!?? Thanks for playing the Throwdown! Hope to see you again next time!

Krista said...

How cute !!