Friday, November 6, 2009

Blog Award Honor

My blogging buddy Silke passed this blog award on to me, and I'll be passing it along to 5 others after I complete the questions. Thanks to all of you for always visiting my blog and leaving such thoughtful, encouraging comments!
The rules are to answer these questions in one word, which is not easy to do for a chatterbox like me, but I'll try :)

1. Where is your cell phone? none
2. Your hair? grey
3. Your mother? tough
4. Your father? kind
5. Your favorite food? cheesecake
6. Your dream last night? none
7. Your favorite drink? DD coffee
8. Your dream/goal? Ireland
9. What room are you in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? stamping
11. Your fear? entrapment
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren't? thin
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. Wish list item? Car
17. Where did you grow up? locally
18. Last thing you did? cooked
19. What are you wearing? jeans
20. Your TV? annoying
21. Your Pets? none
22. Friends? treasured
23. Your life? blessed
24. Your mood? calm
25. Missing Someone? granddaughter
26. Vehicle? Pontiac
27. Something you're not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? L&L Rubber Stamps
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
32. Your best friend? Carol
33. One place that I go to over and over? grocery
34. Facebook? yes
35. Favorite place to eat? Crooked Hill Tavern

Now I need to pass this on to 5 bloggers whom I visit daily and am always inspired by. Those 5 are:

1. WeeBeeStampin
2. The Rubber Maid
3. Stamping With Murphy
4. Wee Inklings
5. Stampers Dream

Thanks Silke, and thanks to all of you bloggers who inspire me daily! You all rock!!

Carol

No comments: