Thursday, November 26, 2009

A beautiful RAK and Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

This beautiful card came in the mail from my blogging friend Wendy Aungst who has a wonderful blog called WeeBeeStampin. Although we've never met IRL, I know enough about her to realize she's very thoughtful and really has some amazing talent for creating gorgeous cards! Please take a little time to click the link above and see some of her fabulous work. You'll be glad you did!! Thanks so much for this awesome card Wendy! It's going into my scrapbook of RAKS that I dearly treasure!
I don't have a card of my own to post today, but I have so much to be thankful for! I've come to know many of my fellow card-makers on a more personal note which makes me feel so blessed. I'm thankful also for everyone that stops by to leave such nice comments here. Your kindness and support keeps me inspired to continue on with this crazy, fun hobby of mine! I thank each and every one of you.............I'm so blessed and so thankful for having all of you in my life! Your friendships are truly cherished!
Have a wonderful and very happy Thanksgiving!

Carol

No comments: