Saturday, October 31, 2009

Another Halloween RAK!

Mr. Mailman just delivered another surprise Halloween RAK today! It must be my lucky day!!This fantastic card is from the incredibly talented Wendy Aungst and you can find her great blog "WeeBeeStampin" right HERE. I have her blog listed on my sidebar too, so go check out some more of her awesome cards when you get a chance!
This is such a great little card and so beautifully detailed!! Wendy has cut out all those adorable witchy boots and popped them up!! My tired old eyes can't cut anything that tiny with such precision, but Wendy, you've done a great job on this card! The inside says " Don't let the goblins get you, Watch out for witches too... And have fun every minute, no matter what you do." How cute is that?! Thanks Wendy, your card just makes me smile all over my face!! I absolutely love this and have a spot reserved for it in my scrapbook of received RAKS!! TYSM for thinking of me this Halloween! You totally ROCK my friend:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your welcome! Happy Halloween, my friend!

Silke Ledlow said...

Aren't you lucky - LOL!!! This is another awesome RAK!!!

Unknown said...

ANOTHER RAK??? You must be livin' right! LOL!