Friday, July 3, 2009

Stampin' B's Challenge #13

The challenge over at Stampin' Bs this week is to incorporate some metal onto your card. I pulled out a piece of Hodge Podge hardware and a brad for my metal. I started with Trendy Trees and faux stitched, sponged and distressed the edges. The cardstock base and all layers are SU!. The sentiment is from a G Studio $1 stamp set. Quick and easy, and a fun challenge every week!
Have a great Friday and I hope you all enjoy a wonderful July 4th weekend!

Carol

4 comments:

JD said...

great card, I admire how you are able to meet all these challenges...You are so creative...

Stampin' With Jessi and Rachel said...

Such an adorable card! Love the hardware and distressed edges. Hope you have a great 4th of July weekend too!

Silke said...

Super cute and beautiful!!! Your hardware is the perfect addition to this card - Carol!!! Hugs ~S~

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Oh SWEET!! I love the dark brown and bright green!