Friday, July 3, 2009

Stampin' B's Challenge #13

The challenge over at Stampin' Bs this week is to incorporate some metal onto your card. I pulled out a piece of Hodge Podge hardware and a brad for my metal. I started with Trendy Trees and faux stitched, sponged and distressed the edges. The cardstock base and all layers are SU!. The sentiment is from a G Studio $1 stamp set. Quick and easy, and a fun challenge every week!
Have a great Friday and I hope you all enjoy a wonderful July 4th weekend!

Carol

4 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

great card, I admire how you are able to meet all these challenges...You are so creative...

Rachel Liberty Photography said...

Such an adorable card! Love the hardware and distressed edges. Hope you have a great 4th of July weekend too!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute and beautiful!!! Your hardware is the perfect addition to this card - Carol!!! Hugs ~S~

Denise Marzec said...

Oh SWEET!! I love the dark brown and bright green!