Friday, July 10, 2009

Stampin Bs #14

I made this card for the StampinB's #14 sketch challenge. This week Nancyruth is hosting the challenge and asking us to use neutrals only. I'm not sure if yellow is considered a neutral, but I used it here anyway. The image was stamped with Close to Cocoa on wc paper, and colored with Derwent wc pencils. I used 3 scraps from my stash and added 2 strands of brown and tan hemp and a snap. That was pretty much it! Unfortunately there's no room for a sentiment on the front, so I'll have to put something inside.
The stamp is by Stampendous and it's called the House-Mouse need for caffeine. I used Kraft for the cardstock base, chocolate chip, mustard and gray for the remainder. The snap is by Marcella and was a gift from Heidi {{Thanks Heidi}}.
Have a great Friday and thanks for hanging out with me for a while ;)

4 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so so adorable! Fabulous coloring!

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWWW - this is a totally cute card!!! What a sweet image!!! Hugs ~S~

LeAnne said...

So cute, I love all HM stuff! And I LOVE coffee, so this is extra special! I love your Christmas one, too...especially the little corner embellishment! Wonderful!

Denise Marzec said...

Cuuuute!