Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hiney Dippers!

Some of you may have heard of these before, but this was the first time I'd ever seen or heard of these! My sweet neighbor Kathy gave us these treats for the July 4th holiday. She calls them "hiney dippers" and it was only after I looked at them a bit closer that I realized how they got their name! LOL They're animal crackers with their hind ends dipped in milk and white chocolates, and dusted with red and blue colored sugars! Are they not the cutest treats? I never would have thought to do this and I love animal crackers! I had to share these with you because it's such a simple thing to make and it really looks cute in these little bags with the stars and patriotic ribbons! They're quite tasty too! She gave us 2 bags but some hiney dippin' snacker ate the other one already! *whistling innocently*
Have a great Tuesday - I hope to have a card done for later.

Carol

4 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

How cute is that? I'm thinking my grandkids would love making and eating these!!

LeAnne said...

How sweet! Love them! I think I'll go eat lunch now.

Sue from Oregon said...

what a funny treat!

Denise Marzec said...

Gorgeous, girl! Totally GORGEOUS!