Wednesday, July 29, 2009

CTD53, SC239

Here's a quick card I made for the Color Throwdown #53 and the SCS sketch challenge 239. This is Silke's sketch this week, and I'm one of her biggest fans. You should check her blog out sometime if you want some inspiration..........you won't be disappointed! Click the link with her name or check on my sidebar.
On to the card..... the colors this week are Ruby Red, Bordering Blue, and Pink Pirouette. I embossed the pink panels with the CB birthday folder and layered them on blue. I used the Nesties labels 4 for the image panel. The cute stamped image was sent to me by Heidi, and I just colored it and layered it. I added a piece of ribbon, a flower brad and some gemstones and this card was ready to go!
Thanks to all the ladies of the CTD for another week of wonderful colors to work with, and thanks to all of you for stopping by to visit:)

Carol

1 comment:

JD/ Jill said...

Very cute, Carol, I looked at the sketch this morning, but I just couldn't think of anything to do. I would not have thought to turn the sketch like you did, Very nicely done. Pink pirouette is one of my favorite colors, I wish it wasn't being retired. Have a happy stamping day!