Wednesday, July 8, 2009

CTD #50

This week over at the Color Throwdown #50, Broni chose the colors of Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, and Kiwi Kiss. This card may be one of the quickest and easiest cards I've ever made, taking me a total of 15 minutes to put together! I colored the stamp with Tombow markers and stamped it on white. I layered it with scraps of kiwi and turquoise dsp, and added a snippet of turquoise ribbon on the corner. Another scrap of Real Red went underneath the panel and I stamped it with the "thinking of you" from the Trendy Trees stamp set. The base of the card is Old Olive. I wish I could make all of my cards this quickly because I'd have a lot more time for other things! I found this pretty tree stamp at my LSS the other day. It's called Willow and it's by Obsession Impression. As soon as I spotted it, it was in my hot little hand :)
Thanks to the CTD and another great color challenge, and thanks for stopping by!

Carol

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous, Carol! Love what you did with your new purchase (wink, wink!)

Susan (rainy) said...

I LOVE that Willow tree stamp. Beautiful card, Carol.

Barbara said...

How pretty!! I love that tree, and your little bits of accent color is fantastic! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!