Friday, June 19, 2009

Another great smile!

I should apologize for posting pictures of the grandkids because you come here to see cards, but equal time is only fair, right? You'll have to indulge me for one more day ;) This is my older granddaughter Rachel that was happily working at making some of her own cards yesterday. She stayed overnight along with her cousin Cory and she was a big help to me. I turned her loose in my craft area and let her do her own thing. She likes all my punches as much as I do, so she went home with a bagful of punched images, some pieces of dsp and ribbon, and 6 cards she made all by herself.
I'll be back to making and posting cards soon, so have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Carol

5 comments:

Carol L said...

Rachel is just beautiful! That gorgeous long hair and fantastic smile! You are so blessed to be surrounded by all your family this week, especially those two cute little Granddaughters!

Hope you're staying dry and having a fantastic time!

Still raining in Illinois

Silke Ledlow said...

No need to apologize - Carol!!! It's so nice to see your granddaughter!!! Have fun and enjoy eachother!!! Thanks for sharing your photos!!! Hugs ~S~

Denise Marzec said...

She's beautiful!!

The Rubber Maid said...

Love that you share your precious grand kids. Mine are 1600 miles away and a 5 hour plane ride.
Beautiful girls and how about those great play
dough cookies...ready for the 4th. of July. Have fun. Pat

JD/ Jill said...

Rachel is lovely, and it's so nice that she likes to make cards with you. My granddaughter enjoys that too. I know what you mean about "Equal" time. I have two grandchildren, and yes, If you do something for one...You MUST give equal time, etc. But isn't it all a joy! I feel blessed!