Friday, May 15, 2009

Stampin' B's Challenge #6

I'm on a double-post roll today! LOL
I found this Stampin' B's challenge today to use rub-ons and a lightbulb went off in my head! Some time ago I won a pack of SU! rub-ons that I've barely touched! I didn't realize how long I've had them until I opened the package and the 2007 date caught my eye! Sheesh! I have a hoarding addiction and I really need to get a grip on that! LOL
This card went together really quickly by using rubons, but since I used probably my most favorite color combination of all, I'm pleased with how it turned out! The word "today" is from a 7 Gypsies rub-on sheet, but all the others are SU! I dotted a few points of interest with my Siren Smooch. I LOVE that stuff and need to order more colors! You'll be able to see those details better if you click on the picture. A couple of punched circles and voila! All done :)
Have a great day! Toodles!

Carol

3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

very elegant...love the black and white and red...very nice!

Denise Marzec said...

Great card. Red and black is always such a striking combo!

LeAnne said...

Very cool, red & black is a great combo and these rub-ons are perfect!