Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Bouquet Pocket card

I decided to do the Technique Lover's Challenge over on SCS today. Lynn has a tutorial for making these cute little pocket flower pot cards. At first I thought it looked way too difficult, but I quickly learned they're easy to make! The flowers are on a piece of cardstock that slides out from the top and you can put your sentiment inside. They're just cute as can be and perfect for welcoming spring. I know I'll be making more of these, as it's a perfect way to use up those little scraps of dsp I have accumulated!
Have a great Monday and thanks for stopping by!

Carol

stamps - G studio
papers - kraft, artichoke, celery, olive, pirouette pink, SU dsp scraps
inks - artichoke
accessories - Quickutz flower die cuts, EK rock fern punch, MS fern punch, ticket stub punch, 5-petal punch, corner rounder punch, ribbon, button, kaiser pearl and gemstone

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I love it! The basket is gorgeous, with the paper you used, and the beautiful flowers, with all their different centers, are amazing!

Wonderful challenge card!

Heidi

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous flower pot card!!! Love your take on it!!! I think I need to sit down and try one too!!!

LeAnne said...

Aha, I wondered where all those cute little flowerpots were coming from....I haven't checked SCS in a while..I guess I'd better get over there. Very cute idea!