Tuesday, April 14, 2009

FTTC11_Flourishes Timeless Tuesday

I thought I'd give the Timeless Tuesday challenge a try over at Flourishes today. Becca Feeken challenges us this week to do some paper piercing. I received this cute little stamped image of Willow with Flower Basket with my order from Stampers Dream yesterday and of course I had to color it in and use it right away! I colored her with Tombow markers and wc pencils. I added some Smooch in her hair bows and details on her jeans and bracelet. This stuff is really fun to work with! The brush in the bottle is very tiny and pointed which means you can put the tiniest dab anywhere you choose. I need to get more colors of that great product! If you click the photo you'll see the scalloped piercing I did along the bottom, but it's difficult to see that detail without enlarging. It's raining here again in PA, and of late it seems every photograph I take indoors has a green haze to it. I'm not sure if that's a lighting problem or a camera operator problem! LOL The sentiment is by G studios, the tiny flowers in her basket were another gift from Michelle, and the butterfly is a MS punch. Pearls by Hero Arts, and the cardstock is cottonwood by the Paper Co.
Thanks for stopping by and thank-you Michelle for sending this sweet little image!
Have a great Tuesday everyone!

Carol

3 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwwwwwwesome card, Carol! I love how you colored her!

Caryl P said...

The coloring is fabulous, but I think my favorite part is her basket full of flowers. So cute!

Betty Wright said...

Gorgeous colors and coloring!!!! Love the piered border detail, too. Thanks so much for playing FTTC!!!!