Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blog Award

Imagine my surprise when I received this blog award from Stampin' with Jessi and Rachel.
Thanks ladies! This award is given to a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude. After receiving this award, this is what I'm supposed to do:

Comment on this blog

Cut and paste the logo and put on your own blog

Pass it along to other bloggers and link them to this post

Comment on their blogs to let them know that they received something from you

Link back to the person who gave the award to show appreciation

Here are the bloggers I'll pass this on to

Deanna

LeAnne


Sue

Thank you Jessi & Rachel for always leaving such sweet comments, and thank you to all of the wonderful bloggers out there who deserve gratitude for all they do as well!

Carol

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Thank you Carol! I LOVE this little award!
LeAnne