Thursday, March 19, 2009

Swallowtail Butterfly

N
I made this card with a Northwoods stamped image my friend Michelle from Stampers Dream sent me recently. I don't make too many square cards, but this image just wouldn't work on an A2 card. After I colored the image with Tombow and SU! markers, I covered the whole image with Versamark and embossed it with clear EP. I layered it with black and magenta cardstocks and rounded off 2 corners. The Pacific Point borders were punched with a Fiskars border punch and then I added some 3mm pearls. The sentiment panel was done with a G Studio stamp and the word window punch.
Michelle just posted her latest challenge on her blog and she's offering some really great blog candy! This month's challenge is to case one of her design team members, and there's a LOT of inspiration from those talented ladies, so hop on over and give it a try - it's fun!
Thanks for stopping by - your comments mean so much :)
Carol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh carol, how exquisite! Beautiful image and gorgeous embossing. Anne Ryan