Sunday, March 1, 2009

Parisian Birthday

I'm so hopelessly taken with this Parisian Breeze designer paper from SU! that I can't seem to put it away. I love the colors, texture and especially these stripes. It screams masculine to me, so I made a very simple and easy card with it. I punched the scallop border with my corner rounder and then punched holes with my silent setter tool. All I added were 3 bronze brads and a little hank of hemp and the card was done! If only they were all this quick and easy to make! Guys don't care about all the fussy stuff anyway, so this one is going to work perfectly! The sentiment is from the Sincere Salutations set from SU!
Enjoy what's left of the weekend and stay warm. We're bracing for another possible snow storm here in PA, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it slips right by us this time :)
Add Image

No comments: