Monday, March 2, 2009

MoJo76

I had time to work on the Mojo76 sketch challenge today. You'll find this challenge on the sidebar if you want to play along. I love the sketch, and I'm really fond of the papers I used, but for some reason the bird just doesn't work with the card for me. I'm thinking a big flower in the center might look more appropriate. Any suggestions?


stamps - Imaginisce, G Studio
papers - Tangerine Tango, More Mustard, Haiku, wc paper
inks - Versafine Onyx Black
accessories - MS fern punch, SU ribbon, Nesties, brads

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a happy card! I love the colors and dp that you chose. Frankly, I think the bird is pretty cute! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh Carol! What a superbly gorgeous card! That bird is PERFECT and I wouldn't change a thing!
I'll have to check out your challenge...looks like something fun to do!