Saturday, March 7, 2009

Baby Blue Onsie

Happy Saturday Everyone!
Here's a card I made for a friend who will be attending a baby shower for a soon-to-be-born little boy. Sorry about the wonky photo - I just couldn't get it right for some reason. I love making these onsie cards! Everyone seems to enjoy them and they're so much fun to create.
I used some of my very favorite all-time {retired and hoarded} cardstock - Cool Caribbean. The little "snaps" were created by using a 1/4" punch on the cardstock, and then adding a dab of liquid glass and allowing it to dry. I've begun using this method so that the cards don't require extra postage, as they often do when using brads. The trim for the legs, armholes and collar was a sheet of printed copy paper someone gave to me. The print was pale blue, tiny, and delicate enough for this card. I used the scallop punch, the circle punches, and the Nestabilites to create the image panel and trims. The stamp is from So Many Scallops.
I hope you're having nice weather wherever you are. Today we're enjoying spring-like temperatures and tomorrow we may hit 70! I'm SO ready! A little reminder - don't forget to move your clocks forward one hour before bedtime tonight! Thanks for stopping by as always:)

Carol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute........love the onsies.